Last Saturday, one of my roommates from college brought her family up from Greenville, Indiana for a visit. We all met at my friend Schlaura's house. With all of our kids there we had a full house! Schlaura has one little girl, Annika, and Joni has tripletts, Ashlyn, Brooklyn, and Carson (plus another boy, Matthew, who wasn't able to make the trip). I had Krue and Kiefer, so that makes 6 kids (under 3 years) running around. We had so much fun swimming in Schlaura's pool, playing in her big backyard, chasing kids, and catching up. I told Joni that she must be a good friend because hanging out with her still felt like she was my roommate, even though I haven't seen her for a couple of years! We'll have to do it again soon.
Pictures: Annika and Krue, Ashlyn, Brooklyn, and Carson, Joni and her tripletts, playing in the pool, Kiefer and Ashlyn


2 comments:
Oh my! Triplets!!! They are adorable. Joni looks a little dazed in that picture. Can you blame her? :)
I'm so glad that you all got to get together. You all have beautiful babies!!!
Post a Comment