Voting

Friday, December 01, 2006

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year. Please bring me the following:

A Christmas Tree
Baba (Grandma Elkins)
A Basketball
Kiefer & Mommy
Mrs. Funk (Preschool Teacher)
A Birthday Machine that goes around, around, and clap, clap, clap (From Little Einsteins)
The "clapping piece" from the Birthday Machine (I don't know why?)
Winnie the Pooh
A Merry Go Round
A Waterfall
Leo & Annie (From Little Einsteins)
A T.V. (Geesh)
A Kitchen
Flowers

Love, Krue

(As told to Mommy on Dec. 1, 2006 Age 2 1/2)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that?! He doesn't want much, huh? Santa has his work cut out for him!:) That so cute he wants Mrs. Funk for Christmas.

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

The Heath Family said...

Cute. I started singing the song to the birthday machine. Yes I have watched it. Ian "could like to have" EVERYTHING!

lori said...

i luv it! my favorite is a waterfall

Myah said...

So cute! Sophie wants everything too!