This has been an eventful week for little Kiefer. He has experienced two things for the first time ever! His first haircut and opening his first present.
I forgot an extra change of clothing...so my mom brilliantly pulled out a Christmas present she had wrapped for Kiefer. This was his first time opening a present and he had so much fun with the bow and the paper. He just tore into it and enjoyed tasting everything. The package contained a bunch of cute outfits and a board book.
Thanks, Baba, for saving the day!
6 comments:
Aren't those diaper changes the best:) And I never seem to have an extra set of clothes when I need them. Graham seems to have them quite often at the most unopportune times:)
Cute. I can't believe he had enough hair to cut already. CRAZY!
To quote Quincy from the little einsteins...."I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!"
Annika will be 19 months in about two weeks and still no haircut. I'm thinking at this rate her first haircut might be when she's 3!
It's amazing that he knew to tear into the present - most kids just look at them ...! You will have a fun Christmas this year!
Sophie didn't get her hair cut until she was 2! Girls are different though. Boys need to keep it trimmed and neat looking What a fun Christmas you will have!
I cannot believe he has that much hair either! Samantha still has none. :)
Post a Comment