We all know Krue loves his sports. Here are some fun things that Lee and Krue have been doing together.

Every night after dinner, Lee takes Krue and Kiefer downstairs to play while I clean up (a nice break for me). Most of the time Krue wants to play darts with his Daddy. He is turning out to be quite a good little dart thrower. He gets a bulls eye once or twice a night and almost always hits the board. Lee uses the opportunity to work on Krue's numbers while they play. Pretty cool!

A couple of months ago Lee put up a basketball hoop in Krue's bedroom so he could shoot some hoops indoors. I painted a backboard to give it the full effect. This morning Lee added another special touch to the room ... basketball court lines! Now Krue is working on his 3 point shot! He loves it and would spend all day in his room (if we were there watching!)

Swoosh!

Kiefer and Daddy cheer Krue on.

Two points!
6 comments:
Hi! I have entered the internet world again. It seems so hard lately to keep up. I don't know how you do it. I love reading up on what's happening and seeing your beautiful children. It's funny how Krue loves basketball so much bc Cole is a huge football fan. My brother got him a Colts helmet for his birthday and he puts that thing on daily and get down in his 3 pt stance. Well, I'll let you go. soon i will have a lot of new pics on my site.
That is adorable. Maybe someday with all that practice he will be a star on the Indiana basketball team!!
I can't believe how great his form is. I think you have a natural star on your hands!!
Baba and Papa Joe
Papa Joe is impressed with Krue's "good form" on those shots! He said, "look at those wrists... they're just perfect on those shots!" (Both the darts and the basketball!)
I am amazed at his love for any sport. Ian likes to play but doesn't get this into it. Unless it is fighting, of course.
Kelli
I also thought Krue has great form! His pappa will be so proud when he makes the Purdue basketball team! :)
Post a Comment