Voting

Monday, September 10, 2007

Lee's 30th Birthday Party

Last weekend we celebrated Lee's 30th birthday at Sam & Beth's Lake House. We invited friends and family for a day at the lake. It was a great turn out and Lee had such a great time! Thanks to everyone for making this day special for Lee. Apologies to our friends who did not get invited. We had limited space and just couldn't have everyone we wanted. You ALL mean so much to Lee.

Lee's "Lake Themed" birthday cake. - The birthday boy with one lucky lady :)

Tyler wore a special shirt in honor of Lee - Lee's step-mother, Beth, and my mom enjoying the day.


Beth and I - Lee and pals


We took a couple of pontoon cruises throughout the day. I'm pretty sure we exceeded the weight limit on the boat. In fact, the front end submerged and got us all soaked. Now how can you do that on a pontoon??

Great Buds: Lee and AJ - Mel and I


Engaged Chris and Amy

The "Blogger Babes" : Me, Myah, Mel, Kelli, and Brandi. We have all gotten close and follow each other's growing families through our blogging.


Some of the girls at the party - A cute picture of Shane & Kelli


Some good looking guys: Neal and Lee - Brother's: Dan, Lee, Ben, and Nick... missing Heath & Scott (and Sara, but she is obviously not a brother!)

"The Nagel Girls" .... Wives and Girlfriends and the Nagel Brothers. Brandi, Me, Amy, Erin, and Abby.



Lee's brother Ben brought ping pong paddles and had everyone paddle Lee for his birthday. It was getting Lee back for doing it to Ben on his 30th birthday and breaking the paddle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. We had a great time helping Lee celebrate his big 3-0!

My New Catholic Heart said...

The "day after" pic of Lee was so hard to look at! :) I must say I think Lee's punishment was much worse than Ben's. Ben and I had a blast at the party!

The Heath Family said...

We had an awesome time as well. Thanks for thinking of us and allowing us to be a part of the special day. Sorry Lee cause that picture looked horrible and my husband had something to do with that. I can allow you to return the favor next year on his big day if you'd like.

Myah said...

We had a BLAST! Thank you for including us. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Gwen looks a bit disgusted in this pic.