Voting

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Here are some picture from our fabulous Thanksgiving. It is a shame that I never get any pictures from our second Thanksgiving that we go to... The Nagels. It is only because the Nagel Thanksgiving is HUGE and there is SO much activity going on. I always forget to take pictures (those who attend know what I am talking about... there are over 50 people and you have to talk in a loud voice the entire time or shout). I suppose I could have slipped in some pictures of cousin Logan jumping into the pond with only his boxers on in freezing temperatures...yes, that actually happened at the Nagel Thanksgiving. We always have a great time!

Here are pictures taken at my Mamaw's house. She always prepares such a wonderful meal and makes us all feel so comfortable and at home.








Shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

Amy and David's 2007 Christmas Hats



Mom and I finding all the sales. Amy chooses fashion over comfort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at all your pictures of Thanksgiving, and the music was the perfect match for the picture of Alison and Krue hiding under the kitchen table, "I know a place where we can hide out, they won't know who we are...Let me take you there, a place where we can come to...a place we'll always run to, they won't know who we are" (Tee-hee!) Great audio tech work, Erin! I know you planned that! Mom