
I've been meaning to post this picture. Krue knows all of his letters well, but has never attempted to write them out... or tried to write out his name for that matter. The other day we were coloring and I asked him to write his name. You can see the results from the picture above. I couldn't believe it! I didn't help him at all! Pretty good for 3 1/2. I praised him so much for doing this... now I can't get him to stop writing his name :)
3 comments:
This is awesome. In the 4 year old class you have to sign in each morning so he is way ahead of the game.
Wow to go, Krue!!! I have been working very hard with Sophie on this. She writes S-O consistently, but she is still learning to do the rest. He is doing awesome!!!
Way to go Krue! That is great! Lauren can only do the L-A- and E.
Post a Comment