Voting

Monday, February 11, 2008

Movin' Up In Rank ~ Krue is a Yellow Belt!

Last Thursday, Krue was awarded a yellow belt in Taekwondo. He was so excited! The instructors were giving him a hard time when he showed up to the belt ceremony. Krue: "I'm getting a new belt tonight!" Instructor: "Really, are you getting a white belt?" Krue said, "Nooo, I'm getting my yellow belt!" Instructor: "Are you sure?" Krue: "I sure am!"

Krue has now moved up to the third color belt out of ten. He is at an age that he is starting to understand goals and working hard to reach them. He really wants to get that black belt! We have a wooden rack hanging in his room that we display the belts he has tested out of. Krue was very proud to place his old orange belt up on on it. Kiefer was pretty proud of him, too!

Here are some cute pictures from the ceremony...

The beginning of the ceremony. All of the taekwondo students who tested out of a belt color.

This is Krue getting his certificate from Mrs. Margie.

Proudly getting his yellow belt put on.



Patiently waiting for the rest of the kids to get their new belts.

Kiefer and Anna Heath have became buddies during Krue and Ian's taekwondo classes. They love to share raisins and chase each other around.

Krue's biggest fan, Kiefer, watching the belt ceremony.



I love this picture. Ian and Krue with their brand new yellow belts! Keep up the good work boys.

2 comments:

The Heath Family said...

Ian was so excited to. It is so much fun to watch them together...and Anna and Kiefer.

Anonymous said...

Way to Krue!! Sounds like you are getting pretty good. You'll have to show us some moves--I'm sure Lauren would love to see him in action:)