This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Monday, July 07, 2008
Pictures and Stories Coming Soon!
I promise I have not stopped blogging. I have been incredibly busy with weddings, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, vacations, the boys, and summer in general. I will be sure to blog about all of them as soon as I get a chance.
Stay Tuned...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is Erin's Mama, and yes, I am here to testify that she has been incredibly busy..I've been a witness, and she does it all with great aplomb and grace!
5 comments:
This is Erin's Mama, and yes, I am here to testify that she has been incredibly busy..I've been a witness, and she does it all with great aplomb and grace!
I have been waiting. So excited to see the wedding pix. Take you time and enjoy your summer. We all get busy.
I've been waiting for more updates!!
Can't wait to see the new pics!!!!!! Summer is a crazy time!
I am in withdrawal!!! :-)
Love you,
Linda Barnes
Post a Comment