Voting

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful Amy!

My sister, Amy, truly is wonderful. Going into July I was looking at my "Things To Do List" and almost had a panic attack because I knew I wouldn't be able to make deadlines unless I called in for some backup support. That is where Amy stepped in. She came up from Indy to help take care of the boys for 3 full days while I worked diligently to get stuff done... I had a paper to write for continuing education in PE/Health, a final exam to complete for my Bradley Instructor course, along with other things.

The boys had a blast with Aunt Amos. Here are some pictures of their fun time...

Amy met my mom in Fort Wayne and took the boys to the Three Rivers Festival.



Another day she took the boys to the pool...




We love you, Amy!

1 comment:

Myah said...

What a wonderful sister!