Cold Popcicles on a Hot Summer Day.
A Summertime Favorite... Sweet Corn!
Watching our hot tub being installed. The boys loved the bobcat.
The Kief (our accessories boy)
He wore this outfit for an entire day!
Riding a chopper like Daddy.
Kiefer loves Lee's snowboarding helmet.
He wore it for an entire afternoon... reading books and all!
Kiefer loves to put on winter hats as well (even when it is 90 degrees outside).
He likes his winter boots, too!
Punching the punching bag.
Lee let Kiefer pick his outfit out on this day. We were impressed that it matched! I made a sticker for on his shirt that read, "I dressed myself today!"
Kiefer got a shiner right before Dan and Abby's wedding. He fell in the driveway.
He loves his "paddies".
Kruser (growing up so fast!)
3 comments:
I feel like I have a lot of "random" blogs this summer - I'm still behind on my blogging! Kiefer's outfits crack me up! How is he doing in pre-school?
Kiefer is so funny in all those outfits! He is very creative I must say:) Someday when he is 16 he will be horrified looking back on them!
Kiefer is doing well in preschool. He cried for a little while on the first day, and then he was fine. He really enjoyed it. What a relief!
Post a Comment