Voting

Monday, June 15, 2009

Building A Bear for Baby #3

With Krue and Kiefer I made a recording of their heartbeats while I was pregnant with them. I then had the recorder stuffed in a teddy bear so we could listen to it always and give the bear to the boys when they got older. Last week I did the same for Baby #3... but let the boys design and build the bear. It was so much fun!


Kiefer chose the bear. Both boys put a heart inside of the bear, gave it a kiss and made a wish.

Krue helped put the stuffing in the bear.


Both boys gave the bear a bath.

Krue chose the outfit for the bear and both boys helped me fill out the birth certificate. Now the bear is waiting in the nursery for Baby #3. How exciting!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have done this with all three of mine too. I think it is such a great idea! Glad to see the boys had a fun time making something for thier little brother or sister.

Myah said...

I only did it with Sophie! :(

Anonymous said...

That is such a good idea!!!
Nena