Voting

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Krue's First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Krue's first day of Kindergarten at JR Watson Elementary. He was pretty excited when he left this morning... and "just a little nervous". Krue is going to school all day on Mondays & Wednesdays and in the mornings on Fridays. He has Mrs. Pfister (who is an awesome teacher!) and is in the same class as his best friend, Lauren. Krue is the most excited about his Lightning McQueen lunch box and Grave Digger backpack. He is worried that he can't tie his own shoes yet or pump his legs while he swings :) I keep reassuring him that he will learn soon if he keeps practicing.



Krue models his Grave Digger backpack.

Posing with Kai and Kiefer (Kiefer cried before Krue left this morning).
Krue and Lauren ready to go!

Best Friends Forever

Mommy and her Kruser

Heading into school (without Mommy... sniff sniff)

This was a very strange feeling to see Krue and Lauren walk into the school on their own... knowing that they would have to figure out where to go by themselves. They are getting so big!

2 comments:

babanpapa said...

Aw-w-w, this can't be right, can it? They can't be old enough for Kindergarten, already! I know that it is a very good thing, but just a little poignant! It tugs on your heartstrings--boy are they cute, though!

Ali said...

Awwww is right! Krue is so adorable and I can't believe that he is going to kindergarten!!! I teared up a little when I read that Keifer cried. That picture of Lauren and Krue is great, they could be professional little models!