I have to be the first dissenting opinion. I think she looks as much like Kiefer as Krue. I can't decide which brother she looks most like. She is definitely resembles her family, and takes after both of her brothers!
I see Krue after looking at the pictures you've posted. But before I always thought she looked like Kiefer. Maybe she just has her own little "look":) And Lee looks so young in the picture with Krue sleeping on his chest!! Hard to believe how we change in 5 years.....wonder what we will look like 5 years from now!!!!
I think she looks a little like both of them. Some pictures she looks more like Krue and some she looks more like Keifer. But there is one picture I saw of her a few weeks ago where she looks like her mama.
9 comments:
I think she most resembles Krue!
I agree, Krue.
Definitely Krue! They are all so cute!!!!
Krue!
i even thought that before I saw the other comments. :)
I have to be the first dissenting opinion. I think she looks as much like Kiefer as Krue. I can't decide which brother she looks most like. She is definitely resembles her family, and takes after both of her brothers!
I see Krue after looking at the pictures you've posted. But before I always thought she looked like Kiefer. Maybe she just has her own little "look":) And Lee looks so young in the picture with Krue sleeping on his chest!! Hard to believe how we change in 5 years.....wonder what we will look like 5 years from now!!!!
I think she looks a little like both of them. Some pictures she looks more like Krue and some she looks more like Keifer. But there is one picture I saw of her a few weeks ago where she looks like her mama.
Hands down, Krue. Of course, I haven't seen her in person yet =(
Post a Comment