At 5 months old Kai is still the sweetest little thing. She is so easy going and happy about everything. I have been loving dressing her up and doing her hair! The boys can't get enough of their little sister... and she has Lee wrapped around her finger already. They have developed that special "father-daughter bond" already. You should see her face when she spots Lee across the room or hears his voice ~ priceless. Kai is really filling out (she weighs about 15 pounds) and has the cutest little rolls on her legs.
Here are some pictures of Kai between 4 and 5 months old...

Visiting
Baba
First Christmas Presents!

The boys helped her open the presents... look at Kai's face in this picture... she loves her brothers!

Kai LOVES textures, fabrics, and crunchy, sparkly stuff at this age!

Such a pretty pretty outfit from
Baba!

My new hat!

Reading my new book with my brothers' help.

Trying a lemon for the first time! Yum!

Just love my
Mamaw!

First time in my
exer-saucer!
(Love
Kiefer's face in this one... he was so
proud of Kai.)

Sweetie Pie
Kiefer and Kai, chillin'.
Baba and I match!

Oh
Baba.

I love Papa Joe's kisses.

Having so much fun!

All dressed up and ready to go to church.
(I need pictures of Kai with Lee and I... plus pictures of Kai with Sam and Beth! I never seem to have my camera for these special moments.)
3 comments:
AND you need pictures with Kai and ME! :D
She leaves me breathess!!!
Wow, such good good pics Erin!! Kai looks angelic!!
Post a Comment