Voting

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lee's New Toy...

...Like he needs another one!
Lee's new kite for kite-boarding
Yes, thank you Mom, for throwing Lee into another thrill-seeking & adrenaline pumping hobby. For Christmas my mom bought Lee a trainer kite for kite-boarding! I couldn't believe it. Lee was ecstatic and I think he texted all of his friends immediately when he got it.
Well, you know Lee, never one for patience. Instead of waiting to use the trainer kite first he went ahead and bought an actual big kite for kite-boarding. He says he is still going to take the time to practice steering on the trainer kite.... but he just couldn't wait to get his hands on the real deal.
Lookout Hamilton Lake! Lee Nagel will be kite-boarding this summer.
(Lots of prayers would be appreciated! And Mom, Lee still needs to sign that contract.)

3 comments:

Myah said...

Oh, I think I would REALLY have a panic attack if that was in my house!!! :)

Jan said...

I love WATCHING the kite boarders in the ocean. They hit huge waves and go flying into the air. So cool!!

babanpapa said...

I am drawing up the "I promise not to injure myself or others" contract, as we speak! Be careful out there, Lee-boy! I will be insisting that you sign this document!