Voting

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My New Wedding Ring! Valentines Day 2011


On Valentine's Day,  Lee and I had plans to go to Cork N' Clever after work.  As I was getting ready in the bathroom... Krue walked in and asked me to help him with his Nintendo DS.  I looked down and saw a gorgeous ring on his thumb!  I exclaimed, "What is that on your thumb?"  He was grinning from ear to ear.  Lee walked in and I just started crying.  I couldn't believe it.  Lee has always said he wanted to upgrade my wedding ring because we got engaged when we were in college.  He could only afford a small diamond at that time and has always wanted to replace it with a nicer diamond.   I had no clue he was going to do it this valentine's day! 

Krue asked, "Mom, are those tears of joy?"
I said, "Yes, they are!"
What a wonderful surprise.



This is my beautiful ring.  I just love it!


This is a cute picture of King of Hearts Kiefer.  He dressed up as a King for school and he wanted me to take his picture.  It was during Valentine's week so I told him he was the "King of Hearts".  Kai wanted to be in the picture, too :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!