This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Movie Night with Lauren and GrahamOne
One evening we watched Lauren and Graham while Neal and Mel went on a date. We made a movie night out of it! The kids loved getting out sleeping bags and popping popcorn and watching a movie together.
Kai loved being one of the "big" kids.
Best buds... Kiefer and Graham.
Yay! Movie Night!
I think it is so cute how Kai does everything Lauren does. They look like they could be sisters here.
Lauren takes good care of Kai.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We had a nice dinner, so THANK YOU for keeping the kids. I'm sure they had a very fun time!
1 comment:
We had a nice dinner, so THANK YOU for keeping the kids. I'm sure they had a very fun time!
Post a Comment