Voting

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kiefer is 6 Months Old

Kiefer is officially 6 months old (4 months adjusted). He is doing great! Lately, I have been putting together a photo album with pictures of Kiefer when he was in the NICU. It is hard to believe Kiefer was that same baby, and at one point weighed only 2 lbs. 11 oz.! You look at him now and he is this chubby & happy little boy. We are so blessed to have things turn out the way they have with him. We love you, Kiefer!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

He looks great and I cannot believe he is 6 months old already! The first year seems to go by so quickly. I wished they stayed little for a while longer. :)

Myah said...

I can hardly believe how much Kiefer has changed already. He is so chubby and adorable! What a miracle!

Anonymous said...

What a differnece 6 months makes, huh? He has the chubbiest, cutest cheeks!