Voting

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Krue's REALLY long naps

I have a sleeper on my hands. Either that or he has been growing like crazy for the past couple of months. Krue takes a 3 1/2 or 4 hour nap each day! It's not like we are keeping him up late or anything. He goes to bed around 8:30pm and wakes up at 7:30am. Even after sleeping 11 hours at night he is able to pull of this gargantuan nap each day. At first I was a little concerned because he was needing all of this sleep. After talking to some of my mom friends I have come to the conclusion that he must need the sleep...or if he is not sleeping the entire time, a little quiet time to himself. I'll admit, I have been enjoying these long naps and take full advantage of the times both Krue and Kiefer are sleeping in the afternoon. It feels good to have some "me" time. I know these long naps wont last forever...but I'll cherish every moment while I can.


1 comment:

Myah said...

Enjoy every moment of it!

Myah