Yesterday was a big day for Krue. He started 2 year old pre-school! He has been talking about going to school for the past month and was so excited to finally start. The school is only 2 days a week from 9am-12 so it will be a good introduction to what school is all about. I walked him in and he took off to play with all the kids without looking back. Ah, my boy is growing up.
Yesterday Krue and I also started a "Mommy and Me" class. It is at Lee's Aunt Amy's dance studio in Ft. Wayne. Krue jumped right in and moved and danced to the music.
We also worked on some tumbling skills. (Krue had a hard time waiting his turn because he was so excited to get on the mat!)

We are so excited to be taking this class with my friend Myah and her daughter Sophie. (Sophie was Krue's first girlfriend!) Myah's daughter Halle is also in the picture showing off her moves as well. :)
4 comments:
Erin,
Cute pictures! Krue looks great with his bag on his shoulder. We are so happy to be taking the class with you and Krue! Can't wait for the recital. Sorry, Lee, I think Krue really liked it!
Love,
Myah
Ian Started on Tuesday and I was gone in Indy. So sad but Shane actually got some good pictures. The class looks like so much fun as well.
can't wait to join you guys on Monday. cole keeps talking about it. Krue looks so grown-up. Where do they have a 2yr old preschool? Cole I think will go to St. Joe next year bc they now have 3 yr old preschool.
I can't believe how big Krue is getting! He really looks like Jerriy Mcquire boy in that first picture!
Post a Comment