Voting

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Delaware 2006 ~ Hayley & Rob's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend Lee and I flew to Delaware for my friend Hayley's wedding. Krue and Kiefer stayed with my parents for the 3 days we were gone (a nice little break for us!)
This trip was fun because most of my girlfriends from high school were in the wedding and we were able to hang out like old times. (From left to right: me, Stacy, Sarah, Tyson, and Schlaura).

Hayley practically lives on Rehoboth Beach and Lee and I stayed on Dewey Beach. We enjoyed our first morning walking the beaches, looking for shells, and relaxing (a little tough for Lee to do...I had to hold him back from breaking into a jog!)


We were able to hang out with Hayley the night before her wedding. We had so much fun at the rehearsal dinner and danced to a really good band!


These pictures are a little out of order. This is of Hayley and Rob after their wedding ceremony. They go married at this adorable church and then had a trolly take the wedding party to the beach for pictures and then on to the reception. Hayley's dress was stunning! She looked beautiful.


Most of the bridesmaids ready for the ceremony to start.

I like this picture. Hayley and her dad walking down the aisle.

We had so much fun on this trip! Congratulations Hayley and Rob. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

2 comments:

The Heath Family said...

These are so good. I love weddings. I wish Shane and I could/would get away more. I would love walking on a beach anywhere.

Kelli

Myah said...

Erin,
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Hayley was a beautiful bride, and what a beautiful bunch of bridesmaids! I wish we could've been there.

Myah