Last week was the "Auburn Free Fall Fair". Lee and I took the boys down one night to check it out. Kiefer loved all of the lights and music...and Krue LOVED the fair rides! This is the first year Krue has been big enough to go on the kiddie rides, so it was really fun. His favorite was the "crazy bus". A bus that would go up and around like a ferris wheel forward and backwards (1st and 3rd picture). He went on this ride 3 times. He also liked the airplanes...but would only go on it once. Here is a sampling of what took place:





3 comments:
I love it that they are old enough to ride. Love it even more when Shane gets stuck going with him. We actually had fun all going on a few this year. Maybe next year Anna and Kiefer can go.
Looks like Krue had a blast! He is so cute.
Krue is a dare devil! I can't wait to be able to do that with Annika....Were you able to go on anything with Krue???
Post a Comment