Voting

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Krue and Kiefer

Okay, occassionally I like to compare pictures of Krue and Kiefer at the same age...just to see if they have started to look anything alike. These first two pictures are of the boys when they first started sitting up by themselves. What do you think?

I took a picture of Krue in a laundry basket when he was younger. I just love the picture, so I decided to take a shot of Kiefer the same way. They are almost exactly the same age in these shots, and are wearing the same pajamas. Any similarities?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely see some similarites. Their noses,mouths, and cute little smiles are similar. Their skin coloring is different. I think they will each have their own looks. Kiefer will have darker hair and Krue will be a blonde.

Myah

The Heath Family said...

I think Kiefer is starting to look like a Nagel. Sorry Erin. I agree with Myah's comments also. I want to dig out some pictures of Ian and Anna now. This is fun. Thanks.

My New Catholic Heart said...

I don't know - I think Krue has got more of that Nagel look and I think Keifer definately looks more like you Erin - especially in the eyes. I'll have to do this with Ella and Parker!

CareyClan said...

I think they definetley look like brothers, but thier coloring looks different and they have different noses and eyes. That is a good idea to get similar pics at the same age!

Anonymous said...

They definitely are brothers, but their eyes are different. It is funny how every child looks slightly different and has their own characteristics. It is fun to watch them grow and change!

Melanie

Anonymous said...

WOW! They look more alike than I guess I realized. Brandie is right, Krue has more of the Nagel look. It appears that Kiefer is going to be the lucky one that turns out to look like his favorite aunt Ali!!! :-)