Voting

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Funny Dinner Prayer

Tonight at dinner I asked Krue to say the prayer before we ate. He agreed. We folded our hands, bowed our heads, and this is what I heard....

"I pledge allegiance, to the flag...."

He said the entire Pledge of Allegiance! I didn't stop him because it was too cute. I couldn't believe he could say the entire thing! I guess they have been saying the pledge every day at school and Krue mistook it for a prayer. It does say, "Under God" in it... I'll give him that :)

Just had to share another funny "Krue Moment".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. She always says the prayer before we eat and she usually says the prayer they say at school. But that one night, she said the "Pledge". It was so cute. Neal and I just looked at each other and laughed. It is amazing how fast they learned the Pledge.

They do the funniest things!

Melanie

Jennifer said...

That is just too cute!!

The Heath Family said...

Ian also did it. He said that is what they say before snack time so maybe that is the confusion. So funny. At least we are getting our moneys worth right!

Kel

My New Catholic Heart said...

Love it! And you know it came from the heart!