Voting

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Kiefer Is Crawling....All Over the Place!

Last Saturday, Lee had the boys down on the pool table rolling the balls into the pockets. Kiefer decided "no more of this sitting around business...I'm going after those balls". And he did!
Kiefer is officially crawling!
Yeah, Kiefer!
Now we have to watch him like a hawk! It's like he has been sitting back watching everything, seeing how things works, making a game plan in his little head on where he wants to go and what he wants to explore....and now he's off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its all over once they start crawling! How exciting--he has so many new things to explore:)

Jennifer said...

That is great. It is so funny because Samantha just started crawling on Monday!

The Heath Family said...

Lee said he was crawling. That is so much fun. I wont take him long to get tired of that. WALKING is right around the corner.

Myah said...

All I can say is, "Best of Luck to you!" Mel is right! Your life is about to change. Last night we went to Jefferson Point Food Court to play, and I spent the whole time chasing Halle around OUTSIDE of the play area! She is NUTS!!