This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Monday, January 08, 2007
My Boys
Lee snapped this picture of us the other night while I was feeding Kiefer. This is my favorite time of the day...cuddling on the couch with my boys. What a nice feeling!
I just LOVE that picture!!! Some of my most special memories have been in the rocker feeding the girls. A power memory to me is a time when I was nursing Halle, and Sophie crawled up on my lap. I sat in a dark room rocking both of them. I thought, "This is why I am a mother!" I love it!
6 comments:
What a great picture! You have a wonderful family. :)
I just LOVE that picture!!! Some of my most special memories have been in the rocker feeding the girls. A power memory to me is a time when I was nursing Halle, and Sophie crawled up on my lap. I sat in a dark room rocking both of them. I thought, "This is why I am a mother!" I love it!
Beautiful! It's great that Lee saw the beauty in the moment and captured it on film.
What a beautiful picture! Glad Lee was there to capture the moment. You'll look back on it 10 years from now and remember what a special time it was!
an awesome pic....priceless...cant wait
Oh, Erin! That is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! Your heart must just melt with those two little guys!
Post a Comment