Krue has been so expressive and affectionate lately. Here are some examples of why he has been making my eyes tear up and my heart melt...
We have been talking about emotions and I will ask him, "Are you tired or sad?" "Are you angry or happy?" He will answer what he thinks he is. The other day I asked if he was sad or happy? He replied, "HAPPY! You make me happy , Mom!"
One day Krue was giving me a hug and said to me, "Mom, you are nice. You a nice girl."
At one of our Christmas parties Krue discovered candy and chocolate right at his level! Cool! After eating as much as he possibly could, he walked over to me and said, "Mom, my tummy hurts. Wipe it off."
I was giving Krue a snack the other day and when I handed it to him I asked, "What do you say, Buddy?' He replied, "Thank you. Thank you for YOU, mom."
We have been talking about emotions and I will ask him, "Are you tired or sad?" "Are you angry or happy?" He will answer what he thinks he is. The other day I asked if he was sad or happy? He replied, "HAPPY! You make me happy , Mom!"
One day Krue was giving me a hug and said to me, "Mom, you are nice. You a nice girl."
At one of our Christmas parties Krue discovered candy and chocolate right at his level! Cool! After eating as much as he possibly could, he walked over to me and said, "Mom, my tummy hurts. Wipe it off."
I was giving Krue a snack the other day and when I handed it to him I asked, "What do you say, Buddy?' He replied, "Thank you. Thank you for YOU, mom."
These special little moments are priceless ... and make all of your hard work worth it!
4 comments:
Those moments make all the frustrating ones disappear from your memory.
Isn't it great?! Lauren told me the other day, "Mom, we are best friends." Just melts my heart! And Krue is such a sweetheart!
They always seem to know right when you need to hear it too!
Baba says; here is another cute story..I always give Krue a hug and say, "Are you my pumpkin?" and Krue says, "yes." Last Tuesday, I hugged him and said, "Krue, are you my sweetie-boy?" Krue stopped and looked at me strangely, and said, "Baba, I your pumpkin!" Oh, too cute!!
Post a Comment