Voting

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Taekwondo - Hi-Yah!

Krue started a Taekwondo class a couple of weeks ago. We put him in a couple of trial classes because he hasn't turned 3 yet, and the class is for 3-5 year olds. We decided to go ahead and keep him in it ... he really looks forward to it, the instructors are great, and it has already taught him good things! Plus, his friend Ian Heath is in the class with him. Fun! I'll have to get a few pictures of Ian and Krue together because they look so cute in their little outfits.
High Block!
Bow


4 comments:

The Heath Family said...

I have been waiting to get some pics of them together. LOVE the class and think it is so good for them.

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable in his outfit! Sounds like he is having a great time and learning lots of "moves"!

Myah said...

I bet Lee approves of this more than the dance class! :)

CareyClan said...

He is so adorable. I bet he loves that class. We've thought about putting Cole in a class like that bc he is so into that stuff, but to find the time is hard now. Maybe this fall.