On Sunday, Mamaw had a birthday party at her house for three of our family members! My sister, Amy, who turned 22 on February 2nd, my Mom whos birthday was on February 15th, and myself who turns 30 on March 2nd. It was a wonderful birthday party with lots of yummy food. Mamaw made a meal that incorporated each of our favorite foods. She also had a birthday cake for each of us...Amy-Chocolate, Mom-Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse, and Me- Carrot Cake. Yum! We had a nice day together as a family which was a great gift in itself. I seemed to get only pictures of Kiefer at this party?? Oh well, they turned out cute.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to all! I didn't realize you were going to be 30! :) Do I see a paddling in your future?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am the same age.
didn't realize that.
Happy Birthday!!!
It is neat that you all have birthdays so close. We will have to celebrate the Big 3-0!!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday (on Friday), Erin!!!
What are we doing for your birthday???????????????
Love,
Myah
Post a Comment