Voting

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Krue-isms (Part 2)




I had to record some more of the funny things Krue has been saying lately.




Some funny Krue-isms at this age…

“ABCD’s” – for CD’s
“A Miracle Flag” – for American Flag
“Gummies” – Bummies Drive-in
Cuddle “Wit” Me & Play “Wit” Me – for Cuddle With & Play With
“You got a big yawn?” – When asking if we are tired.
“Well, excuse you ketchup!” - When Ketchup squirts funny when coming out.

Krue is also very interested in words...

Rhyming:
Ball & Wall
Vase & Face
Granola & Charlie and Lola (very impressed with this one!)

First letters in words:
“Mom, baseball starts with the letter B.” “Peanut butter starts with the letter P”

The make up of words:
“Mom, sandal sounds like sand?” “Pharmacy sounds like farm?”
Krue rational for making decisions also cracks us up... he uses opposites...
Lee "Why do you want to go inside?"
Krue "Because I don't have to go outside!"
Lee "Why do you want to go to bed?"
Krue "Because I don't have to wake up!"




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is just too cute!

The Heath Family said...

This is so funny. I love it.

stoppenhagenclan said...

I remember Jaron saying such cute things. For example he called school buses B-duses. Addi said "back O" for back off, and Kenlee poo con for coupon. Now Trevon says heehee for horsey. I am so glad you record this stuff because it is so easily forgotten.