Melanie Blythe and I do a carpool with our kids for preschool. I've been meaning to get a picture all year of these guys because they always look so cute in the backseat. We always listen to the SAME cd (per request of Lauren and Krue) and we ALWAYS have to start off the drive with "If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands"...or "The Clap Your Hands Song" as Lauren and Krue call it. Kiefer gets the biggest kick out of these guys and has started to do the moves with them. He claps his hands, stomps his feet, and puts his arms up in the air for "hooray!" Lauren holds Kiefer's hand most of the way to school...and Krue and Lauren have contests to see who can see a stop sign first :) Their conversations crack me up! Lauren and Krue go to school on the same days next year, so it will be interesting to see if we carry on these traditions and maybe add a couple more!
2 comments:
Tomorrow is Ian's last day. I am sort of sad about that. Good thing is he'll be back next year to. Hope you all get Mrs. Johnson. She is great.
They all look so adorable!!! I have so enjoyed carpooling this year. I can't believe the year is over already. I'm looking forward to next year too--I'm sure the summer will fly by and we will be starting back up.
Lauren loves riding with you! She has so much fun with the boys. I can just picture all of you singing those songs:)
Melanie
Post a Comment