I have been emailing three moms ever since Krue was born. We call ourselves the "ask-a-mom" group. It is a way for us to bounce off questions we have about motherhood and raising children. It is nice because all of our firstborn children have birth dates within 6 weeks of each other. All of our second born children have birth dates within7 months of each other. We have gone through so much together. We have tried to set up playgroups for the kids (but mainly for us to talk!) every 6 months or so. We just had a playgroup the other day at Myah's house. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast together. Thanks, Myah, for hosting this spur-of-the-moment occasion. It was great seeing everyone in person!
These first pictures are blurry, but you get the idea of how many kids we had to keep an eye on.
We were even missing one!
This picture cracks me up! Corbin, Krue, and Sophie look like they are having a very serious discussion at their picnic. They are growing up so much!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! That is neat that you all keep in contact and that your kids are so close in age.
Must of been too hot for the zoo?:)
Oh my gosh! The picture of all of us together looks like so many kids!!! It's no wonder the girls and I passed out after you all left! :) We had so much fun. I can't wait until next time. This is such a special bond that we all have. Before you know it, we'll be attending graduation parties and then weddings!
It amazes me how fast our families are growing!
*Sidebar* While my computer isn't entirely fixed, I have found a way to update my blog. I will be catching up on all the past events hopefully in the next couple of weeks!
Post a Comment