Voting

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Blond Duo

Krue and Lauren have been playing with each other ever since they turned 1. They do almost everything together and have developed quite a friendship. Lauren calls Krue "My Kruser" and Krue gets so excited when he sees Lauren outside playing. They will see each other from across the yard and run towards each other like they are going to embrace... and then just stop :) We just crack up at this. One of our neighbors called out one time, "Krue, you are suppose to hug her!" They will run from yard to yard holding hands when they are playing. It really is precious.

I came across some old pictures of Krue and Lauren and thought I would post them. They have grown up so much!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have grown up sooo much! She loves him to death and is her favorite "Best Kruser!" Who knows what these two will be getting into someday:)

The Heath Family said...

I love this. How cute

lori said...

luv the pic's
cant believe how much they have grown! best of friends!