This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Monday, July 30, 2007
Krue's New Hat
"Uh....wait a second? I don't think this makes a very good hat."
(Krue was excited to show me his creative new hat... Ugh! Didn't he try fashioning this type of hat for me last year? He must think this look could work somehow.)
Corbin also tried to wear this fashionable hat a few months ago. However, he decided to pull in down and got it stuck there for about 20 minutes while we were trying to get it back off! :) Why do they think that makes a good hat? :)
3 comments:
Corbin also tried to wear this fashionable hat a few months ago. However, he decided to pull in down and got it stuck there for about 20 minutes while we were trying to get it back off! :) Why do they think that makes a good hat? :)
That is funny:)
ooohhhh!!! I would have flipped out. That is funny! Sophie has not done that yet. I think Halle will before Sophie!
Post a Comment