This blog was created to keep friends and family updated on the latest happenings of the Nagel family.
Voting
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Who do I look like?
Tell me what you think...
Remember, the pictures of Lee and I are almost 30 years old, faded, and discolored. We are all around 18 months old in these pictures.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think they both really resemble Lee! Kiefer has your nose, but for some reason I see Lee in both of them. Kiefer has your coloring. Krue is definitley Lee and Kiefer is a good mix.
That is great you have pix of you and Lee at that age to compare.
I think you should also show a picture of Erin's Grandma Phyllis when she was 18 months old. Grandma says they all look like her! (By the way, Mamaw is looking for her 18 month picture because she is positive that Keifer looks just like her!)
7 comments:
I think they both really resemble Lee! Kiefer has your nose, but for some reason I see Lee in both of them. Kiefer has your coloring. Krue is definitley Lee and Kiefer is a good mix.
That is great you have pix of you and Lee at that age to compare.
Wow!!! Kiefer looks exactly like Lee.
I think Kiefer looks like lee also. Krue does to but Kiefer does more.
They both look like Lee but I think Keifer has Erin's smile.
Jan
I think you should also show a picture of Erin's Grandma Phyllis when she was 18 months old. Grandma says they all look like her! (By the way, Mamaw is looking for her 18 month picture because she is positive that Keifer looks just like her!)
I think they look like the mailman.
Erin, you know in these pictures, Kiefer looks most like Lee, and Krue looks more like you! (except for coloring, of course!)
Post a Comment