It is tradition over Labor Day weekend for my mom, my "second mom" ~ Fritzi, Neenee (Fritzi's Mom), and Bailey (Fritzi's Daughter who is like a little sister to me) to go to the craft show held around the square in town. We have so much fun every year and I look forward to the "Girls Only" day. Our town has about 12 different statues of people displayed around the square. We had a chance to check them out as we shopped the craft show. They are pretty neat!
Fritzi, Mom, Me having coffee before we started shopping.
Bailey and I posing with one of the statues around the square.
Mom and I with a closer look at the statue.
Bailey goofing around in the wheel chair we brought for Neenee.
1 comment:
Gotta luv girl time!! That is such a neat tradition. And the statues are amazing. We're fortunate to have had them come to our town.
Post a Comment