I wasn't sure how Krue would do this year on his first day. Last year I dropped him off no problem. This year he kept asking if I was going to be "in his class". I told him no and that Kiefer and I would pick him up when he was done with school. This morning he walked right in and exclaimed, "Hi Mrs. Bell", she said, "Well hi Krue" and that was that. He was ready to go. He must have had a great time today because he didn't want to leave when I came to pick him up. I had to tell him that he would get to come back in two days and literally drug him out of the classroom. Geesh!
Krue has a really nice teacher and the kids in his class seem to work really well together. I am excited to see what Krue will absorb this year. He is such a smarty and I love it!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable! He IS such a cutie-- a smarty pants too! Lauren loves those smart, cute, quite little neighbor boys:)
I'm so glad school has started. I think the kids will really enjoy it (As will we).
Krue really is growing up!! I have been noticing that he is looking like a "big boy". So cute!
Jan
Ian was so ready today also. They are all getting so old and independent. Anna wanted to go to and threw a fit when we told her she wasn't going.
Our kids are getting so big!!!
Halle is having a really hard time without Sophie on the preschool days, Kelly!!!
Post a Comment