Voting

Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Barbie-fied"

Well, I did something fun for myself. I got extensions! Erin (my brother-in-law, Nick's, girlfriend... who happens to be Erin Marie, just like me!) put them in for me. I spent 4 hours at Todd Shalley's Salon in Bluffton while Erin expertly put them in. My mom watched the boys, I got starbucks and then went to the salon for my new look. It was great!

I had several people ask me to post a picture of my hair on the blog, so here it is:
I love my new extensions! Erin did a fabulous job. I call it my "Barbie Hair"... thus the name of this blog entry. It is a TON of hair to work with! It took several days and consults with Erin, my sisters and aunts to figure out exactly how to work with it. I think I have finally settled on a style. It will be so much fun to have over the holidays. Here are some before and after shots:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Work that hair girl!! You look great!

Myah said...

Looks great!
How fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! You really can't tell it isn't your hair. Have fun with it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....you look beautiful!!!
Linda Barnes

The Heath Family said...

I like it. Cool!