Oh, I just love these girls! My sisters invited me down to their apartment for a girls day of fun with them. That is exactly what it was ~ FUN! We first hung out at their apartment and talked while we got ready to go out. We drove to the mall and did some shopping (always a fun thing to do). Next, we went to dinner at a nice restaurant on Broadripple (can't remember the name of it, but it was great!) At the end of the evening we drove back to their apartment, got into our pajamas, poured ourselves a glass of wine, and watched home videos. It was wonderful!
This morning we got up and Ali fixed us all a yummy and HUGE breakfast. The entire trip was so wonderful and relaxing.
I am so lucky to have my sisters. Thanks girls!
P.S. We love you, too, Adam.
8 comments:
Oh what fun! This makes me so excited for my girls! I wish I had a sister. :(
fun, fun!
i miss my ali, i got a mesg from her the other day and we have been playing phone tag
hope your good, your blog looks great, i've been slacking
tell your sister i say hello
What lovely and wonderful girls I have! So heartwarming to see you enjoying some time together!
Sisters are the best!! I wish Lauren would have a sister because I don't know what I'd do without mine!
Looks like a great time!!
Looks like so much fun!! The pictures make me realize how much I miss the whole Elkins family!! I will be home over Thanksgiving and hope to see you all then!
Jan
Sisters truly are the best. There is no other bond quite like a sister - sister one. There are others but not the same.
Sisters ARE the best! We did have a great time, didn't we!?! Hi Lori! I miss you too!
Erin,
Thanks so much for your blogging!! It is just wonderful. I wish that I would have been blessed to have given Myah a sister. :-( I know that you will always keep your sisters close! Keep having fun!!
Love you,
Linda
Post a Comment