Voting

Friday, December 14, 2007

Daddy's Shoes

Kiefer at 22 Months




Krue at 25 Months


I don't know what it is about little kids, but they always manage to find their Daddy's shoes and try them on. Krue did this when he was younger and now Kiefer is doing it. Kiefer is so proud of himself when he actually works his little feet into Lee's big shoes. He does a pretty good job of walking around in them, too!

3 comments:

Myah said...

So cute! I think they look so different.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! They do look totally different.

The Heath Family said...

Wait till they start walking around in your heals! Shane loves that. I have some of Ian in my "hooker" boots to. Great photo. This weekend we went to a wedding where Anna took one of the Bridesmaids shoes and was wearing them all over the dance floor...check the blog to see.