Voting

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Habanera Christmas Party ~ 2007











Lee and I are members of a club in our town called Habanera. It is a fun group of people who get together 4 times a year at the local country club, have a nice dinner, listen to a live band, and dance. This is our third year we have been members and we have really enjoyed it! Lee and I are getting to know everyone pretty well and we are working hard, along with our good friends and neighbors, the Blythes, to bring in a younger generation :) The best part about this club is their Christmas party they have every year. It is a black tie event... so a great excuse to buy a pretty dress and get all glammed up! This was a special year because it was Habanera's 60th anniversary celebration. Lee rented a tux for it and everything. Here are some pictures from this very fun, and always exciting, night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pix--so fun. We had great time. Your dress was gorgeous. I wish we got to dress up like that for all the parties! It makes it fun this time of year to get dolled up and go out for the night. And it seems like it snows every Habanara Christmas party--tis the season I guess!

Myah said...

You and Mel look sooo beautiful! I love both of your dresses. Josh and I went to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party this weekend! :) So, I didn't look quite as cute as you. I will post pictures soon.

The Heath Family said...

You all look Awesome! I love dressing up and at times miss prom and such. We need reasons to get this fancy now days....like turning 30 and such. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful woman!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog!!

Love you!
Linda Barnes