Yesterday my sister, Ali, took Krue on a date. They went to Sesame Street Live at the Embassy! He had a blast with her and can't stop talking about it.
Aunt Ali spoiled Krue to death... Cotton Candy AND a Mountain Dew...
Sugar Buzz here we come!
The neat stage with all of the Sesame Street characters.
Ali and Krue watching the show... Krue's face cracks me up in this one.
"Yeah, I'm cool sitting here drinking my Mountain Dew. I never get to drink this stuff at home!"
Thanks, Ali, for these special memories!
5 comments:
Jeesh! Am I jealous. I don't know what am more envious of...seeing Sesame Street live, Alison getting to have a date with Krue, or Krue getting to have a date with Alison! TEE-HEE! I'm kidding, of course! (But, really, Sesame Street, live! With Krue...and Alison!)
Looks like Krue had a great time!! A memory he won't forget.
Yeah Aunt Ali - That is the great part of being the Aunt - spoiling them rotten and having a ball doing it!!
Jan
Mountain Dew???!!! Oh my gosh! I think I would have a heart attack! :) Only an aunt could get away with that! :)
Such a good aunt, except for the Mountain Dew!!!!! Too funny!!! Krue had to have been sooooo wired! Tell Ali that I said "hi." She looks great!
Love you,
Linda Barnes
Post a Comment