Voting

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lee's Golf Trip ~ Jacksonville 2008

The Golfers

The end of January Lee went on a golf trip to Jacksonville, Florida... home of Jon Nodine. Jon arranged for 20 guys to fly down and play a ridiculous amount of golf in 3 days. I don't know how they did it. I would go nuts ~ they had a blast! The guys on the trip ranged from my dad's age group (including my dad) to Lee's age group. Jon invited some of his friends from Jacksonville to play with them. The entire group meshed well and good memories were made.
Lee did a pretty good job of taking pictures on the trip.
Here are a few of my favorites...
Holmes, Lee, and Joe (Jacksonville Native)

Dinner after a long hard day of playing golf.

Lee said the courses were really scenic and pretty.

Chad, Holmes, and Saint

1 comment:

The Heath Family said...

Looks like they had a great time. I don't think Golf would be that much fun....sun bathing maybe:)