Voting

Friday, February 15, 2008

Just For Fun ~ My Celebrity Look-alikes

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

I did this for fun. All of my blogger friends found pictures that worked for the Look-alike meter with their kids. For some reason I couldn't... so I decided to try this one instead. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look a little like all these celebs(?) ( I don't think I know any of them.) You look a lot like Krista Allen. Of course, I think you are prettier than any of them!

The Heath Family said...

I saw this. There was also a site where you could put celbs hair on your pic and change the colors and stuff. It was fun and funny.

Myah said...

I think you look like Mini Anden. You are right, Debbie, I don't know who they are either! And I think you are prettier too!

My New Catholic Heart said...

I tried this too, I got Shania Twain, Katie Couric and Jessica Simpson. ??? I think they are crazy.

Anonymous said...

I did it too. It was fun. My most comparable it said has Anne Hathway?? Neal did it and one of his was Bill Cosby!! Crazy fun.