Voting

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Tire Swing

Krue and Kiefer absolutely LOVE playing with Lauren and Graham on their swing set. As soon as they see them outside, they beg to go over and play. Their new favorite thing to do is to get on the tire swing (all four of them) and swing. Mel captured this shot the other day. We are so lucky to have neighbor kids the same age as the boys to play with (and so nice for the moms to have coffee together!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The four of them are sure to be trouble one day!! Lauren and Graham love them to death and do the same thing when they see them outside playing. I'm sure we will have a fun summer if the weather ever gets a little warmer:)

The Heath Family said...

That is so funny. I just mentioned a tire swing to you not even knowing about this. I need to check into this..