Last Sunday, my mom hosted a Bridesmaid Luncheon for Amy and all of her bridesmaids, flower girl, and Mother of the Groom. It was so much fun! I didn't get any pictures of the cake or decorations... but they were adorable! We pulled charms from the cake that told what our future had in store (mine was a wreath for happiness). Mom played a some fun games and we had a FABULOUS meal! Not all of Amy's bridesmaids were able to attend (most live out of town) but it was great with the group that we had.
Thanks, Mom, for the wonderful afternoon.
Beautiful Amy
Jean Studabaker (Christopher's Mom), Amy, Me, Amy Alan, Alex Fisher, and Michaela Yaste
2 comments:
I love Amy's dress--very bridal looking- and so sweet. So nice of your mom to do that!
You all look so cute. I love weddings and parties.
Post a Comment