My mom and dad purchased a lake cottage on Hamilton Lake last fall. They have been working hard to furnish it this past winter and spring... and the results are fabulous! The boys and I spent the night over Memorial Day weekend (we were kicked out of our cottage for Chris's bachelor party) and had so much fun!
Mom made a cute little spot for the boys to sleep. They loved it!
Taking a bath at the cottage. Kiefer loved the jets and bubbles!
Here are some shots of the cottage. Mom has it decorated so cute and cozy...
Dad and Adam enjoying the front sun room.
2 comments:
It looks sooo nice and cute! I love the cottage feel especially at the lake. I bet you so happy your parents are up there too!
It is so cute. Good for them. Finally their own "get away" place.
Post a Comment