Voting

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Camouflage Belt for Krue!

About 2 months ago (that tells you how far behind in my blogging I am) Krue tested out of his yellow belt and into a camo belt! He was asked by his instructors to lead the belt testing for his classmates. Krue took this job seriously and did a great job leading the moves for the other kids. This fall we are picking up a couple of specialized taekwondo classes that his instructors recommended ~ sparring and the black belt club. You should see the gear he has to wear. That is a picture in itself!

Here are some more pictures of Krue modeling his new camo belt...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Krue!!

Rebekah Hubley said...

your boys are soooo cute! Summer is so much fun. I know what you mean about half dressed boys. Luca started potty training himself on vacation at the beach. so since we have been back, he is usually in a t-shirt and underwear/pull-up. I let him pee most anywhere outside: I am sure that our neighbors have seen more that they want to! :-)