This is Kiefer's very first year to go to school. He loved the idea of going to school like Krue, carrying a school bag, riding to school, walking down the hall to his class... but when we actually were face to face with his teacher and classmates he cried and wanted me to stay. Mrs. Beakus was great and said to me, "We've got it from here, mom." I left and he cried a little bit more but was fine the rest of the time. He had a ball! When I picked him up from school he ran to me and exclaimed, "Mom, I went to school. Are you so proud of me? I played the drums and maracas!"
Krue is an old pro when it comes to school. He is going four days a week this year from 9-12. He was excited to find out that he is in Lauren's class this year. Krue loves telling Kiefer about school and what he is supposed to do :)
Here are my two cuties.
Riding to school with Lauren.
Krue is already picking on Lauren. I keep telling Lauren that he does that because he likes her.
Creative Playschool here we come!
2 comments:
Very cute pictures! I'm so proud of Kiefer for doing such a good job. I'm sure everyday will get easier and easier! Aren't you so glad they are back in school??!:)
That's awesome! Kiefer is a pretty young pre-schooler - that's awesome that he can handle it. I can't wait until Parker goes next year!
Post a Comment